Appointment status is used to determine who should see the appointments and how the appointment should be billed.
Rename Status options in Settings => Status. Please note that renaming does not change how the status functions.
- Active - Standard status to be used before an appointment is billed.
- Cancelled - Does not charge the customer for the appointment.
- On Hold - Does not allow interpreter to see or claim job.
- Complete - Standard - For all standard complete appointments after the billing has been entered.
- Patient No-Show - Appointments where patient didn't arrive, will charge customer minimum time.
- Double Booked - Interpreter will be paid appointment minimum time and customer will not be charged.
- Disputed Charge - Customer will not be charged and agency will work to categorize based on fact findings.
- Last min Cancellation - Customer cancelled at appointment location or customer cancelled within 24 hrs of the appointment. Customer will be charged based on minimum time.
- Locked - Appointments that don't require status updates.
- Interpreter Unavailable - Agency couldn't find an available interpreter that matched the specifications of the appointment.