Customize your appointment form.
Custom Fields allows an agency to ask for additional information in an
organized manor. Here's how it works.
- To add or edit custom fields: navigate to
- Text Input: Allows text entry.
- Select (Options List): List of options allowing
selection of only one option.
- Switch (Yes/No): Provides a yes or no
- Date Input: Shows the mini calendar allowing for easy
- Text Input (Note): Allows multiple lines of text with no character limits.
- Integer Input: Allows input of integers.
- Field Label: The name next to your custom field on the
appointment form. We recommend keeping this short.
- Associate To Category: Limit your custom field to only
one category or have it displayed on all categories.
- Field Placement: Select where on the appointment form you
would like to place your custom field.
- Required Field: Set a requirement such that entry is needed for the appointment to save.
- Interpreter Visibility: Control when interpreters see this field.